No-Doubt huawei planned to give a tough competition to its competitor like Nokia , Samsung , apple and Motorola. In this year huawei is fully focused at its mobile and tablet PC manufacturing rather then to focus at 2G/3G technology base products like MSC/BSC/BTS.
In starting of 2012 huawei spoke person told in media that now they was to capture the Tablet and Mobile handset market and our main eye is at USA market.
Huawei also introduced world most slimmest mobile in this year and now huawei unveiled it Latest Tablet PC with name of Media Pad.
Huawei latest Tablet PC Media PAD is really amazing and fully impressive tablet PC 2012.The Media Pad is certainly dressed to impress. Huawei is sending a clear message that they can successfully compete in the high end too.
Huawei tablet Media PAD has great features ,its is 10.5mm slim tablet with 7 inches display 256K color with IPS TFT touch screen with best resolution 1280 * 800 Pixels.
Huawei tablet Media PAD is dual-core 1.2 GHz with 1GB RAM.
New Tablet by Huawei Media PAD is Android based tablet PC with Honeycomb version. Huawei tablet PC Media PAD is Quad-band GPRS/EDGE and dual/tri-band 3G with HSPA connectivity (HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps).
Huawei tablet Media PAD has 5 MP camera with High definition Video recording compatibility.it also has front end camera which is 1.3 pixel with 720p video recording.
Technical Specification of Huawei tablet Media PAD and Main Advantages of this iPAD.
• 10.5mm slim aluminum body
• Qualcomm MSM8260 chipset: Dual-core 1.2GHz Scorpion processor; 1GB of RAM; Adreno 220 GPU
• 7.0″ 256K-color IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
• Weighs 390 g
• Android 3.2 Honeycomb, updateable to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• Quad-band GPRS/EDGE and dual/tri-band 3G with HSPA connectivity (HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)
• Voice calls, texts and MMS
• 5 MP autofocus camera, 2592×1944 pixels, geotagging
• 720p HD video recording @ 30 fps
• 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 720p video recording
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
• Stereo Bluetooth v2.1
• microHDMI TV-out, USB host (adapter required)
• Standard 3.5 mm audio jack; Stereo speakers; SRS sound enhancement
• 8 GB of built-in memory, 5.8 GB user accessible
• microSD card slot
• Adobe Flash 11 support
• GPS with A-GPS support; digital compass
• 1080p DivX/XviD/MKV video support
• Accelerometer and proximity sensor; three-axis Gyroscope sensor
• Office document editor preinstalled
• 4100 mAh Li-Po rechargeable battery
Huawei is new player of tablet PC so expectation are not too much from this company yet. It will take some time to build the confidence of costumer at this product specially at mobile handset and tablet market. Huawei tablet Media PAD has some disadvantages which is as follow.
• Its camera is very Poor performance.
• Main advantages of this tablet is that it has Non-replaceable battery.
• Huawei tablet Media PAD has No scratch-resistant screen surface.
• Huawei tablet Media PAD Non-LED flash Display.