Technology has played vital role in revolutionizing our world.Technology has been part of our life and it is one of the key ingredients for the survival of mankind to living in a fast-phase environment. Mobile phones have really changed the way of communications. Cell phones are the most used communication tool today. But they are not just limited to communication purposes today.in today’s time, it’s very hard to find a person who does not own a mobile phone. The small gadget or smartphone is a basic necessity of life.In modern societies the special effects of technology is flagrant on each and every step. Just take a glance in your own family you can see that there are many changes in the attitudes of people just because of technology.
The advancements in technology increase the demand for time. This application is based on Android for only android user’s .The main idea of this project is to save time. Android sharing application that will allow the android user to sharing call, messages, data sharing, camera sharing, game sharing. This application will use Wi-Fi.
Share your pictures, music, contacts, bookmarks and arbitrary files with simple gestures like dragging or thrown’ catch to nearby recipients. No setup, no user accounts. Instantly transmit things between your phone and other Androids. Android provides several options for you to save persistent application data. The solution you choose depends on your specific needs, such as whether the data should be private to your application or accessible to other applications (and the user) and how much space your data requires.
Now mostly big vendors of mobile phone launch their Smartphone with android operating system and today this application ideas is to send and receive data from other mobile phone at high data rate and without need to user account and installing any heavy software.Just to develop a best photo sharing application for android.
This is best idea for university level student to develop a such application in which user of android can transfer their data to other user. This is latest and unique idea for android developer and it is best idea to work as final year project of engineering student, computer networking students and programming students. In 2013 highest paid job is to become a developers of android and now a war start between window based operating system smartphone and android base Smartphone so there is big space available to make your good application and upload it at android markets. By developing a good file sharing application for android phone you can make money. So this is a best proposal for final year projects students to make such application
Because of private things in their cellular telephone individuals dither and they would prefer not to impart their versatile to others and additionally a large portion of the individuals don’t have room schedule-wise to offer portable due to their take on cell telephone.
• If a smartphone user need to make a call and he don’t have the parity, he will ask from other to make a call from their cellular telephone and they would prefer not to give him cell telephone because of certain explanations.
• If a smartphone user need to send a note and he don’t have the offset, he will ask from others to make a note from their cell telephone and they would prefer not to give him cellular telephone because of certain explanations.
• If a user needs to get some information from somebody’s cell telephone and the information is exceptionally hefty and it will require some serious energy and it will bother the other while tolerating solicitations over and over and he will be aggravated.
• In some occasions user need a memory while making video and user do not have enough memory and want to get more.
• If an android phone user want to play game e.g. paid games or the games that cannot be run on his mobile due to low processor.
- Benefit of this Android based Data Sharing Application
The main focus in this project is how to avoid disturbance while Data Sharing, Making calls, text messages, video sharing, camera.
- Data Sharing
• Two mobiles will be connected to each other by ‘’Wi-Fi’’ and they will communicate to each other, If a secondary user is sending request to primary user and he accepts it, Then the list of items that are in the primary user phone have ,these items will be displayed on the secondary user mobile phone and he can access data according to privileges
• The secondary user can access all the data that is in the primary’s mobile phone
e.g., contacts, inbox.
• Secondary user cannot access primary’s contacts, messages and the folders primary user do not want to not share with secondary user.
• Two mobiles will be connected to each other by ‘’Wi-Fi’’ and they will communicate to each other. If a secondary user is sending request to primary user and he accepts it. Then secondary user will write text from his mobile phone and send it to the primary user mobile phone from there the text will go to the destination.
Secondary user cannot send standard messages
e.g., Balance shearing message, check balance etc.
• Two mobiles will be connected to each other by ‘’Wi-Fi’’ and they will communicate to each other. If a secondary user is sending request to primary user and he accepts it. Then secondary user will make call from his mobile phone and the number will go to the primary user mobile phone and then make a call to the destination using the primary users credit.
• But primary user will not be able to listen the conversation between the secondary user and the destination, and he will not be able to save any record about this call.
• Two mobiles will be connected to each other by ‘’Wi-Fi’’ and they will communicate to each other. If a secondary user is sending request to primary user and he accepts it. Then the primary user will start making video but the video will be stored directly on the secondary mobile phone.
• Two mobiles will be connected to each other by ‘’Wi-Fi’’ and they will communicate with each other. If a secondary user is sending request to primary user and he accepts it. Then the secondary user will have the list of games that are installed in the primary’s user mobile phone and through virtual screening, he can play game on his mobile phone.